All participants must be at the North Entrance (by parking lot D) to the Arena 90 minutes prior to tip-off (when doors open). It is essential that you be on time. Anyone who arrives later than 15 minutes after doors open will not be able to come down to the court to watch the shootaround.
As soon as the doors to the Arena open, the group can come in and get their tickets scanned. A Warriors rep will be immediately inside the turnstile (outside sections 121-122), and will take the group down to watch warm-ups from courtside for 30 minutes. At the conclusion of the shoot around, we will bring the group back up to the main concourse, where you can get food or go to your seats for the game.
Some other very important points:
- No backpacks or other large bags are allowed into the arena, for security reasons.
- No outside food or drink can be brought into the arena.
- No flash cameras or video cameras are allowed into the arena.
- When sitting courtside for the shootaround, everyone must stay in his or her seat for the entire half-hour.
- Autographs are not part of the program, unless a player takes it upon himself to come over to the group.
- Yelling at the players to try to get them to come over is not allowed.
Sorry for all of the rules, but we need to let the players prepare for the game as they choose, they have to be followed. This will still be a lot of fun for the kids and the kid inside all of us, and will go very smoothly, if we follow these guidelines.